Working at ConneXions
North Shore ConneXions Society recognizes the importance of work-life balance. We offer a variety of shifts – casual, part-time and full time. With this kind of flexibility there is a good chance that you will find something that fits your schedule.
All our programs operate from the North Shore. You can choose a position in the friendly, team atmosphere of our residential programs. Or, maybe you prefer an independent contract to teach lifeskills and promote greater independence.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package. In addition, you can take advantage of individual professional development opportunities as well as the opportunity for promotion within the agency.
Core training at ConneXions includes the following:
- orientation – for all new employees
- non-violent crisis intervention (NCI) – full and refresher training
- first aid – refresher certification
- food safety
- WHIMIS – program of self-directed study available to all staff
- in-services – ongoing employee training program on various topics of interest
If you would like to join our staff team, please send your resume to our Staff Services Manager.